Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WAR XLII - Great White North - 2/24


Seriously? Snow. In Austin. In late February. Like you, I am sick and tired of being wet and cold. I know, I was just complaining about being hot and dry a few months ago. But, you know...freedom of speech and all.

There is only one way to confront these endless cold fronts. Act like Bill Paxton and drive right into the eye of the storm. I can't believe that I just made a reference to Twister. I'm so, so sorry.

Grab your coat and pedal north. That's right. This we week head NORTH. And by north I mean North-Central Austin.

We will start out at the Pour House - 6701 Burnet Road. Meet for dinner at 6, ride leaves at 7.

We will hit: The Pour House, Ginny's Little Longhorn, Billy's, Lala's and The Poodle Dog.

Bundle up and hope for spring.




THE MAP

No comments: