Monday, December 13, 2010

WAR XLIV - XXXMas


Crowded parking lots. Packed flights. Tensions building. Stress level elevated. Annoying music everywhere.

Yep. It must be "the most wonderful time of the year."

Yes. I'm a Grinch. A mean one. A humbug of epic proportions.

I'm the guy that wonders why that dude that stole Christmas returned it.

You know what I want for Christmas? December 26.

Well, if we are going to have merriment forced upon us, at least we can ride bikes. Let's meet this week at Dirty Martin's (about 29th and Guad). Ride starts at 7. PROMPT.

We will consume merriment at a few choice locations. I'll even throw in a Christmas light tour. And, I promise, I won't bring my setlist of the most annoying Christmas music ever. (except I will)

...and yes...I'm actually going to show this time.

No comments: