Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WAR 55 - General Malaise



It has been a few weeks since I actually attended my own ride. Just like General Patton, I Shall Return. And just like John Winger, Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.

So, this weeks theme will be loosely based on our over arching them (or at least our moniker) -- WAR.
We will meet at Central Market. Why?? Because it actually sounds like a country you could invade in a really captivating game of Risk.

Then we will make it down to the Good Knight followed up by Headhunter's.

We will end up at the Draught Horse, because all good wars involved England and horses.


Meet: 8/11 - Wed - 6pm - Central Market
Ride leaves at 7pm - SHARP!

Bring: Bike, lock, and your favorite implement of destruction.

The MAP

No comments: